- Provides antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Softens and hydrates dry, sensitive skin
- Helps with tightness and distressed skin
- Excellent protective moisturizer for harsh cold and/or dry climates
DESCRIPTION Medium-viscosity, light yellow, opaque balm
RETAIL SIZE 15 g ℮ Net wt. 0.5 oz., 60 g ℮ Net wt. 2 oz.
DOSAGE Generous, thick, even coating per application immediately post-procedure. Moderate amount per application for general moisturizing and after skin has re-epithelialized
- Dry, combination, normal or sensitive skin
- Compromised skin (including raw skin)
- Dehydrated, dry, chapped skin
- Post-procedure (ablative, non-ablative, invasive and non-invasive lasers, surgical incisions)
For daily use: Apply a thin layer morning and night. For post-procedure: Apply a generous amount as needed.
KEY INGREDIENT FEATURES
(Hyaluronic Acid – Botanically Derived) 10.0%
Humectant; demonstrates hydrophilic properties – attracts and binds up to 1800 times its molecular weight in water.