• Dry sensitive lips
• Maintenance of hydrated lips
Peppermint Essential Oil
• Peppermint oil can be used to cool and soothe skin affected by burns, rashes, or dryness.
• It nourishes dull skin and improves the texture of oily or greasy skin.
• This oil has excellent moisturizing properties.
Jojoba Essential Oil
• Jojoba oil seals in the moisture and creates an effective barrier to external elements, relieving dryness and prevents irritations.
• The vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in cellular damage.
• Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that can lead to breakouts. • Jojoba oil contains beneficial ingredients, including vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper, and zinc.
• Macadamia oil is high in palmitoleic acid this makes it an ideal, nourishing application for normal to dry complexions or those that are continually exposed to the harsh elements.
• Reduce itchiness and inflammation.
• Help skin to retain moisture.
• Delaying skin ageing and prevents wrinkles from forming.
• Potent antioxidant.
• Support healthy cell membranes.
Natural Unbleached Beeswax
• Keep skin hydrated.
• Good source of Vitamin A.
• Rejuvenate your look.
• A natural protective lip balm perfect when you are recovering from a nasty sunburn
• It is 100% petroleum-free
• The balm locks moisture in
• The Balm replace, restore and protect
• Free from parabens and SLS
• All-natural product