Choose between Shea Butter and Charcoal
• Normal skin
• Sensitive skin
• Dry skin
• Ageing skin
• Irritated dry skin
• Dehydrated skin
• Uneven skin tone and blemished skin types
• Inflammed skin
Shea Butter • Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F. • It offers mild UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. • Because Shea Butter has such a large healing fraction, in addition to moisturising fraction, regular use of this natural cream can treat many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frostbite, and other skin conditions.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil
• Geranium oil minimizes inflammation and improves blood circulation.
• The oil tightens facial skin and slows down the effects of aging by contracting the muscles.
• The oil stops bacteria from growing on the skin.
• The oil helps in fading the look of scars and other spots.
• Cleanses & nourishes
• Leaves skin soft