- Men: After Shave Oil
- Women: Balancing Oil for acne and combination skin
• Normal skin
• Sensitive skin
• Combination skin
• Irritated dry skin
• Dehydrated skin
• Uneven skin tone and blemished skin types
• Inflamed skin
• Sensitive skin after shaving
• Irritated skin
Sweet Almond Oil
• Almond oil is naturally endowed with highly potent antioxidant vitamin E. Regular application of the oil can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple. • Enriched with vitamins E, A, and B, this miraculous oil seals the moisture in the skin and also improves absorption, thus ensuring the pores aren’t blocked. • The vitamin E and fatty acids present in this oil reverse and prevent signs of aging. • It not only helps skin renewal but also fights wrinkles.
• A rich source of magnesium, almond oil prevents hair fall to a great extent. • Almond oil is a time-tested remedy for all kinds of skin problems like acne, psoriasis, and eczema • It soothes irritation and relaxes the skin.
• Regular use of almond oil on the hair improves its sheen and texture.
• This oil is a natural astringent that triggers the skin to repair itself from any minor contractions that are caused by shaving, acne scars, or other skin irritations throughout the years.
• The oil can repair even a mature skin that has been mistreated for years, bringing back its vitality and reversing the effects of poor treatment.
• This essential oil limits the free radicals because it is high in antioxidants and thus reduces skin aging very effectively. The premature aging of the skin is caused by the free radicals in our bodies that attack the skin, halt collagen production, and damage the elasticity and vitality of the skin. • Sandalwood is useful in the treatment of acne because it reduces inflammation and kills acne-causing bacteria. • This miraculous oil has skin lightening properties that help smooth out skin discolorations. It does this by breaking down the pigment that is darker or different from the rest of your skin on the skin surface, leaving it with an even skin tone.
• Sandalwood essential oil can be used by both oily and dry skin types. This is because the oil gives the skin exactly what it needs; moisture to dry skin, and oil reduction to oily skin. Sandalwood oil makes up for what is lost in the skin, tending to bring it to its natural state before it got damaged by external factors.
• If you have oily skin, this oil will tighten your large pores and will control excess sebum secretion.
• When dealing with dry skin, the oil retains moisture, thereby making it look plump and healthy.
Jojoba Essential Oil
• Jojoba oil seals in the moisture and creates an effective barrier to external elements, relieving dryness and prevents irritations.
• The vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in cellular damage.
• Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that can lead to breakouts.
• The antioxidants present in jojoba oil soothe fine lines, wrinkles, and naturally slow down signs of aging.
• Acne fighting-oil based cleanser
• Reduce scarring
• Free from parabens and All-natural product
• Non-abrasive cleanser
• Contains no alcohol
Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.