WHETHER YOU ARE A RECREATIONAL OR PROFESSIONAL SPORTS ATHLETE, OPTIMISE YOUR TRAINING AND ATHLETIC POTENTIAL WITH THE GENESPORT™ TEST.
- The genes tested will outline your genetic potential
- Preferred fuel and energy source during exercise
- Response to caffeine
- Risk for inflammation and injury
- Ability to deal with oxidative stress
- Muscle and bone composition
- Endurance and power potential
- Susceptibility to injury and Recovery time
Sport Potential, Injury Risk & Muscular Fatigue – Athletic Potential: Does your athletic ability lie with power/strength (anaerobic) or endurance (aerobic) sports? What is your overall risk of injury and how well does your body recover after strenuous exercise? It also includes nutritional and training recommendations based on your body’s genetic responsiveness to exercise.
Watch this informative video about these tests.