Black cumin oil is made from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant and is a rich source of essential fatty acids (EFAs). It is used as a nutritional supplement and has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. In particular, black cumin oil can be used to alleviate symptoms of arthritis, eczema, acne, and psoriasis. Researchers believe the active ingredient in black cumin oil to be thymoquinone, a phytochemical that has a strong influence on key mediators of inflammation.
Used as part of balanced, healthy diet, Credé Black Cumin Oil has many amazing benefits:
- Powerful immune booster and doesn’t have a negative effect of autoimmune disorders
- Helps body to produce bone marrow
- Effective against allergies
- Works on digestive imbalances, liver problems and asthma
- Helps with acne, colds and flu, nervous tension, tired muscles, back ache, arthtritic pain, hair loss and sinusitis
- Can also be used for colic (babies)
- This oil has been called “a remedy for every illness except death”!
- Today scientists have conducted research that shows that black cumin oil fights cancerous tumors, making it true a natural healing marvel.
Did You Know? Hippocrates used black cumin oil for digestive disorders and some of the oil was even found in Tutankhamen’s tomb.
- May interact with other medications. Consult your doctor before use.
- Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.