- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and blemishes
- Smooths and softens
- Gives the appearance of smaller pores
- Provides both rapid and long-term results
DESCRIPTION Lightweight, clear to light yellow serum
RETAIL SIZE 15 mL ℮ 0.5 fl. oz., 30 mL ℮ 1 fl. oz..
DOSAGE 3-5 drops per application
- Dry, normal, combination, or oily skin
- Aging skin
- Blemish-prone skin
- Hyperpigmentation (including melasma/chloasma)
- Large and/or congested pores
- Microdermabrasion/dermal planning (helps loosen stratum corneum)
- Pre-procedure (use 30 days prior)
Apply 3-4 drops to the palm of hand. Using fingertips, dab and smooth evenly over face and neck. This active product may produce a slight tingling sensation.
KEY INGREDIENT FEATURES
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract (Source of Glycolic Acid) 8.0%
Desquamation agent that encourages the exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract (Source of Lactic Acid) 2.0%
Desquamation agent with moisturizing properties; enhances exfoliation of stratum corneum without dehydrating the skin.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (Source of Salicylic Acid) 2.0%
Encourages desquamation by “dissolving” intercellular “cement” with no inflammatory effects. Also deep-cleans pores and removes debris within hair follicles.
Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin, thereby controlling hyperpigmentation.
Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract (Source of Kojic Acid) 0.5%
Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin, thereby controlling hyperpigmentation. Also exhibits powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial and antibiotic properties.