WHO WE ARE
The legacy and impact I would like my brand and my story to have is to inspire young people to never dream small and to never give up.
I was told so many times by many different people during completely different phases of my life, that I will not be able to go study, do a postgraduate qualification or even start my own business with a qualification such as mine.
What all these people did not know is that these comments & opinions are what has fueled me my whole life to keep pushing and to prove them wrong.
I studied with bursaries all through university and paid my way through my living expenses by working to get distinctions in all my subjects to qualify for the universities merit payouts and by tutoring high school kids in Math’s and Science.
I started my clinic with absolutely no working capital & with a profit of less than R500 for the first few months.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD!
Do your part and He will amaze you with what He has planned for your life.
BSc Human Molecular Biology
– with specialization in Genetics and Human Molecular Biology (completed)
BMedScHons Human Molecular Biology
– with specialization in Molecular Biology, Immunology and Haematology (completed)
3 Years laboratory and further academic experience
– With specialization in Haemostasis
4 Years business experience in the Aesthetic Industry
- Professional hairstylist
- Proud owner and founder of the infamous hair salon – Jadie Professionals – in Bloemfontein.
- Social media influencer
- Blonde & Balayage Specialist
- Wella Master Colour Expert Qualify
- GHD Pro Influencer
- Balayage trainer across SA
- Jadie has recently been featured on the cover of the local ‘Get It’ magazine in Bloemfontein.
- Won the Hairnews Award for – Best Social Media Salon in SA 2020
- Judge to some of the most prestigious hair shows and competitions in SA – such as Wella Trendvision 2019
- Jadie has won numerous other awards known to the Wella Brand in SA